Workplace: Crucial Leader communication platform required of all leaders
Chapter Finance Overview: 90% of any donation designated to your chapter via the “Ministry Preference” option in the Single & Recurring subscription items under “Join the Support Team” on https://faithrxd.org/store/ are deposited into your account.
We also transfer 50% of Naughty or Nice proceeds if any to the chapter account for registrations under NoN affiliate events directly, physically supported by a member of your chapter leadership team (introduce the event, explain the mission of FAITH RXD, support, coach and encourage participants, help get the toys to the box’s charity of choice).
We then issue a gift card to your chapter for the amount of your balance which you can use in our store to purchase gear to resell. Orders must be placed at least 2 weeks prior to your event. Apparel/gear purchases $150 or over receive 10% off all items, and $300 or over get 20% discounted. Your subsequent sales through a Square account setup for your chapter then replenishes your account balance for future gear and registration purchases.
As you create sales in Square, ensure the items view with photos is selected from the lower right corner of the app, not manually entering an item name & price. Log cash transactions via the app as well and deposit cash in our Bank of America account so we can give you credit. BOA routing and account numbers available from Jim as needed.
- Pairs & teams programming to maximize fellowship
- Programming with a purpose where numbers and or movements reflect faith concept or verses
- Ice breakers
- Focus verse
- Mantra – either personal or group (like “power, love, sound mind”)
- Active prayer – giving glory back to God during workout
Director Application: once attend ISI or IMPACT and discuss intent with Billy (HQ), he can provide the password to access
- Login via credentials sent from our main account (sent to every email@example.com email with an account balance)
- Enter your direct deposit information where prompted if you have not already
- Click Expenses from the top menu
- Click New Expense
- Click the appropriate tab for type of expense (leave on “Expense” for most)
- Enter the date
- Enter total
- Select reimbursable (chapter expense) or billable (contractor expense)
- Functional is normally Program: Chapters
- Select your chapter from the dropdown
- Skip Department
- Click Save
Flyer Template: right click and select “save link as” to download the file, then open it with MS Word. If you convert it to another editable format you believe will be helpful for other chapters, please send it to us so we can upload it here.
Insurance Certificate: if your chapter event facility host would like a certificate of liability insurance coverage as an additional insured, please email Jim via link
Microphone for Social Media Video: a wireless system like the Azden i-Coustics PRO-XD Digital Wireless Microphone System is a must for audible, quality video on your social media channels like Facebook & Instagram. Plugs directly into a smart phone. Ensure you always shop using Amazon Smile and designate FAITH RXD to receive 0.5% cash back via the link. The Chapter Director may elect to reimburse cost if chapter funds are available and the receipt is submitted via the chapter Expensify account.
Monthly Leader Conferences: a rotation of four types of in-person and virtual conferences facilitate announcements, training, planning and discussion specific to the stated cross-section of leaders. While the Chapter Director Role Champion conference is only intended for Chapter Directors or their substitute, all other conferences are open to all. For virtual conferences, we prefer you use video so you can see and interact with the rest of the team. Zoom connection information is included on each Workplace event post.
- Jan/May/Sep: Role Virtual Conferences – Role Champions post to their group page (Director, Chaplain, Outreach, Service, Lead Coach). Emphasis on training and sharing of best practices.
- Feb/Jun/Oct: All Chapter Leader Virtual Conference – posted to the Announcements & Global Events group. Emphasis on global initiatives and themes.
- Mar/Jul/Nov: Region Virtual Conferences – Regional Advisors post to their region page. All chapter leadership team members encouraged to participate. Emphasis on connection and feedback.
- Apr/Aug/Dec: Chapter Leadership Team Planning – preferably in person. Can connect a member virtually through Workplace video chat. December is for Annual Planning. Directors choose and post the event in their team group page for the date and time that works best for the team. Emphasis on prayer/praise, reflection/assessment, and planning.
Outreach Coordinator Branding & Tools: request access if you don’t already have it
RightNow Media @ Work: a rich media library accessible via mobile apps and streaming devices for your TV that is relevant to your health, finances, work and relationship with God; videos and resources highlight prominent speakers such as John Maxwell, Bill Hybels, Francis Chan and Dave Ramsey; this is a paid service we’re proud to offer our fitness community; chaplains may consider using content here for chapter events